Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tech Help Anyone?

Blah. Needless to say that there's no huge updates right now. As of last post I'm certainly feeling better and not taking any more adderall until I meet up with a psychologist and definitely figure out what I need then just a single doctor. Anyway as for the projects I've been working on, I should have some sample documentary stuff up eventually along with a "fun" video I've been working on. Gaming wise, been fooling around with Google's Android App creator. It's simple with a seemingly decent amount of depth, but it's more for people looking to make simple programs then the intensive ideas I'm looking to create. Again going back to game Maker the UI is simplistic but  well rounded and with it's own language as a great start for someone like myself.

Also have some writing to put up later. It's weird. I had something else to post today, but I couldn't find it. I asked my fiancee about it, but she doesn't seem to know anything. Worst of all was the pictures I scanned onto my computer, well it was weird. I'll post those up later, but anyone know what could cause strange erratic problems with a scanner between scanning and uploading? Any help would be awesome!

So that's about what I got right now. I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment