Monday, April 25, 2011

Pyramid head

I must be tired. The cuts on my hand... they look strange too me. I took adderall again today. It subdued the depression and lack of sanity I've been feeling lately. I need to stay on it. I've all ready been to that other side. My only fear remains... what if it isn't my imagination? What if I'm not crazy? There are things we can't explain. Maybe the depression and anxiety I feel is a punishment for something I did. I have been having bizarre dreams, one of the most bizarre was being locked in an abandoned warehouse, zombies and monsters running amock. And who comes along. FUCKING. PYRAMID. HEAD. What if there's more to dreams then just random images from our daily lives or our minds trying to tell us something? What if there's a connection? My mind... I don't know where it is anymore. I'll post writing up later I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment