Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crashing

They say that when someone you love is danger, you know it. You feel it. That's how she felt yesterday. I've been feeling the same. However, yesterday I crashed my bike. I'm pretty beat up but ok. I got out of work yesterday. I felt so sore this morning, I tried getting out of work. They weren't too happy. I stayed home. Now I'm in fear of losing my life line right now. I mean if they wanted to fire me they would have right? I can't afford to lose this job. Why do things like this have to be a burden. If I'm not anxious about work, it's something else. On my bike I looked to the side and saw someone coming so I swerved and hit the ground hard. When I looked for the person, they weren't there. This isn't the first time something like this has happened either.Ever get a chill for no reason and the wind seems to stop? Something weird is happening. Not too mention the sharp pain in my sides. Those scares me, whenever that happens something bad seems to occur. I'm praying I'm looking too much into this. I really hope I'm not losing touch with reality. I  can't, I need to work, go to school. I can't be crazy or mental. I can handle the depression and occasional ADD but something else weird is going on. Anyone familiar with Celebration Florida or the surrounding area? It belonged to Disney and any history that may be dark is tightly under wraps. I want to know, but I can't let my focus stray to that. I have too many other things on my mind right now. Even with financial help it would only be a start to assisting with other things. I'm tired of this. It's like there's something here. I can't even think. My mind is out of control. Someone help...

No comments:

Post a Comment