Monday, October 3, 2011

Teen Angst Rantings From a 24 Year Old.

I'm at school as I type this. The bus is coming in about ten minutes. I sit here thinking about my life and all the events that are occurring. I'm not on meds right now and I must admit that depression seems to be swallowing me right now. I'll be home with Kate soon. That will comfort me, at least a little bit. This day to day humdrum is getting to me. I have two papers due next week. I want to work on projects that I have going, but yet I don't have any desire. I submitted some of my work to the school paper in hopes of getting published. That would be fun, but I just don't know right now. The past, the present, the future. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I need to do another episode of Jackpot and at least get a video blog or something. Don't you just love a nearly 24 year old writing teen angsty shit like this? I know I do. Oh well. I guess I'll just continue fourth and see what lies ahead. Maybe things will change and get better, or the world will end. I'm fine with either or. We're all ready in a spiral so I wouldn't be surprised. Well... I don't know. That's what I got right now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment