Thursday, May 12, 2011

Venting

So I have an issue with sleep. More specifically I have somniphobia due to terrible nightmares. Needless to say sleep has not come easy for me, especially lately. I've also been freaking out trying to harcore study math and programming for the fall semester since I'm going to school. Here's the issue though. I was awoken by a knock on my door. I live in an apartment building that has neighbors who can't mind their own fucking business and some sort of association in charge that's a bunch of nazis. Literal nazis. I'm talking white supremacist assholes who unless you act according to their standard they are ready to evict you. Typically I would raise hell but I live with my fiancee along with her mom. The three of us are smokers. Nothing I'm proud of. Yet we're still human beings right? So why is it ok that because I work late and sleep during the day that I hear yelling from adults and children every morning? And why is it not ok for me to smoke out front of our apartment or in the stairwells (which I can note there is NOTHING anywhere saying I cannot do this?)? Why do we have to put up with other people's shit yet because I smoke I have to get complaints, oh best of all was today we got a threat of eviction. This is discrimination against us because we smoke. I want to also point out that we tried putting on black out curtains but where immediately told to take them down. What a bunch of fucking assholes. I can't wait to move out of this place and when I do I am raising Hell on earth. I am talking potential lawsuits up the ass.

Something else I need to vent about is right now my day (or should I say night) job is a waiter. I serve people. Now I don't work at the most classiest of places but I like where I work. Except one issue. Why don't people EVER FUCKING TIP? I get $4.25 for being treated like shit. Honestly it's an insult A DIRECT INSULT to not tip. Worst of all is people who bitch when I add 15% gratuity on parties of 8 or more. I'll repeat that. I add a mere 15% on a bill that's anywhere 60-120 dollars. So people are so cheap that they can spend that much on dinner but because they think that I get paid otherwise it's ok to bitch about having to pay an extra 8-18 dollars? Fuck you people. For those who do tip, thank you. For servers it's not just about the money, it's literally you telling us that we are doing a good job and that you appreciate us not just someone whose doing extremely hard work for you but you recognize we are human beings. So fucking tip even if it's only 10%.

Final thing I want to say is thanks for all the followers. I try to get around to returning the favor and comment on others blogs as much as I can but obviously life for me is wicked busy.

In blog related news I am working on multiple projects with the assistance of my fiancee. Stories, games, that whole arrangement of fun things. I know as of right now this blog is everywhere but once I have things straightened out then I'll have  a more cohesive blog going. In the mean time tomorrow will be my first blog of the wekk so be sure to check that out ( http://blogaweek.com ). Thanks for the support guys. Later.

1 comment: